@ 11,000 rpm
The Ducati 748S was a high performance version of the 748. It
sat just below the race-ready 748R homologation bike and featured:
- Optional Titanium Grey paintwork with red wheels. Ducati red
and yellow also available.
- lightweight Marchesini 5-spoke wheels, reducing unsprung weight.
- Showa fully adjustable front forks with titanium nitride treatment.
- A fully adjustable Showa monoshock for preload, compression
- Smooth side fairings (same as the 996R) with a reduced drag
- Adjustable rake angle (from 23.5° to 24.5°) allowing
the handling and stability characteristics to be adjusted to
suit the rider.