@ 11,000 rpm
/ 408 lbs
/ 31.7 inches
MV Agusta have been regarded as masters of style for many years.
The Brutale was no exception. The 910R is the range topping
Brutale; it features superior braking, suspension and engine
components over the Brutale 910 and Brutale 750S.
Enhancements to the Brutale 910R include:
- Brembo Monoblock P4/34 radial brake calipers.
- Aluminium 320 mm Brembo discs
- Radial caliper strut
- Marzocchi USD 50 mm forks
- Brembo forged aluminium wheels with Y spokes.
- Racing exhaust with Eprom specialized
- Hand polished inlet ducts
Aesthetic enhancements which differentiate the 910R from the
more base models include:
- A dark 'R' colour scheme
- 910R logo
- Tach with new numerical scale and Brutale logo
- Seat covered with 'Pieni Fiore' leather
- Red rocker box cover
- Anodised black fork uprights
- Titanium treated, lower steering flange, forks, frame plates
and handlebar counterweights.